President Jared Tamez
Vice President Position Unfilled
Secretary Position Unfilled
Treasurer Position Unfilled
1. Ensure that all activities and events are in accordance with the Association’s purpose.
2. Serve as the primary contact person for the organization, answering emails and other communication addressed to the SLMSSA
3. Negotiate affiliations with other professional organizations
4. Take the lead in securing guest speakers and planning activities.
5. The President may delegate these and other responsibilities to other members of the Executive Board
1. Serve as the primary advertising and publicity agent for the Association, including creating fliers and sending out email notifications of announcements and updates, arranging banners, t-shirts, and other promotional materials
2. Be responsible for updating the Association blog.
3. The Vice President shall act in the place of the President when the President is unable to attend an activity or meeting.
1. Take minutes of Executive Board meetings
2 Take minutes of regular meetings
3. Prepare reports of monthly lectures and other activities
1. Handle all receipts, funding paperwork, and reimbursements
2. Manage the Association’s budget